The classic hoop gets a facelift to create an everyday essential you’re sure to love. Crafted from sterling silver with a single line of brilliant cubic zirconia stones, this mini Huggie hoop offers subtle glamour to your jewelry collection. A hinged snap-back creates a seamless finish that makes it easier to wear. The precious metal is guaranteed to be hypoallergenic and gentle on your sensitive skin. While they look great on the earlobes, they are also perfect for second piercings. These CZ Huggies hoop earrings are gorgeous and sparkling, and you’re sure to fall in love with them.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Metal Purity: 925
Plating: 14K Yellow gold, 14K Rose gold, Rhodium
Stone Type: Cubic zirconia
- Simple, dainty hoops pair perfectly with everything else in your jewelry collection. The rhodium plating gives a timeless look that pairs best with every day and night outfits while the 14k gold plating stands out by itself for a dainty, subtle look. The 14k rose gold plating fits perfectly with additional jewelry.
- The earrings are plated with the industry standard thickness with anti-tarnished e-coating as extra protection. With 18G posts, these sterling silver cubic zirconia earrings are hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive skin, and guaranteed lead and nickel-free.
- Our gorgeous tiny hoop earrings consist of 92.5% precious silver metal to ensure the jewelry is long-lasting and hypoallergenic for sensitive ears. The earrings are secured with a snap closure that are strong and durable, comfortable fit and easy to put on and take off.
- We are a proud American-Owned company located in the sunshine state. We serve our customers with complete honesty and genuine love, just like our reviews. We offer 60 days No-Question-Asked return starting from the day your order is received.
- All our jewelry comes in a custom-made button closure velvet pouch for easy storage and simple gifting. Always remember to keep your sterling silver jewelry enclosed when it’s not being worn to prevent tarnishing and it will last for a long time without needing to re-plate or re-polish. Avoiding harsh chemicals like hair spray or perfume is also the easiest trick to keep your jewelry shiny.